- Interactive Campus Map
- Parking Information
- Directions & Transportation
- Facility Use and Rental Services
Find Your Building
CDC BUILDING (CDC)
Child Development Center
JH – JUNIPER HALL (JH/ST)
(Formerly ST Building)
Admission & Records
Cross Cultural Counseling Center
Office of the President
University Transfer Center
MA – MARIPOSA HALL (MA)
(Formerly LRC Building)
Bridges to Success Center
Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSPS)
Dream Resource Center (DRC)
Information Technology (IT)
Open Computer Labs
Student Health Center
Veteran Student Center
MH – MAGNOLIA HALL (MH/A)
Health & Related Sciences Pathway
Please note: At the time of publication, current information was used. Construction demands will create changes and information will always be available at the College Sheriff’s Office, D150, (213) 763-3600, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. LATTC provides adequate parking for students, staff and visitors. However, for Fall & Spring Semesters, student parking is designated as “Preferred” and “General.”
Preferred Student Parking ($27.00 for Fall & Spring Semesters and includes $7.00 ASO Membership) as available:
- Olive Street Parking Structure – Entrance: Olive St., between Washington Bl. and 21st St.
- Flower St. Lot (Oak Hall) – Entrance: Southbound Flower St., between 22 St. and 23rd St.
- 24th St. Parking Structure, 2nd through 5th Fl. – Entrance: 24th St., between Grand Ave. and Olive St.
General Student Parking ($20.00 for Fall & Spring Semesters):
- 24th St. Parking Structure, 6th Fl. (top level) – Entrance: 24th St., between Grand Ave. and Olive St.
Preferred Student Parking ($10.00 for Winter & Summer Sessions):
- Valid in all Preferred and General Student Parking Lots.
PLEASE NOTE: After 3:00 p.m. a student with any parking permit (general or preferred) is allowed to park in any designated student parking area (whether preferred or general).