Los Angeles Trade Tech College
400 West Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015-4108
Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
2100 S. Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Driving to LATTC
- Public Transportation
- Rideshare and Biking to LATTC
- Metro Bike Share (Student Pass Available)
Driving to LATTC
- FROM THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (10) EAST, exit on Grand Ave., turn right to college.
- FROM THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (10) WEST, exit on Los Angeles Street to 17th Street, turn left on Grand Ave. to college.
- FROM THE HARBOR FREEWAY (110) NORTH, exit on Adams Blvd., turn right to Grand Ave. and left to college.
- FROM THE HARBOR FREEWAY (110) SOUTH, exit on Adams Blvd., turn left on 23rd Street, turn left to Grand Ave, and turn left to college.
- METROLINK TRAIN, arrives Union Station – Connects to Red/Blue Line and Dash Buses. More info at Metrolinktrains.com.
- From Union Station, take Dash Bus D, or use Red Line to connect to Blue Line (at 7th St/Metro Ctr).
- ON THE BLUE LINE, station #3, Grand Ave. For information call 1-800-2LA-RIDE or visit Metro.Net.
- DASH BUS D, stops at corner of Grand Street and Washington Blvd. For information visit Dash Downtown Weekly.
- LA METRO BUSES, view full list of buses
- Google Maps
Rideshare and Biking to LATTC
Bike Share (Student Pass)
Ride Metro Bike Share this semester for only $25!
- Available to all Los Angeles Trade Tech College students
- Signup available from January 2, 2018 to June 2, 2018
- Go to http://bikeshare.metro.net/lattc-pass
- Enter the discount passcode: BikeLATTC2018
- Enter your LATTC (@student.laccd.edu) email address
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call/text (844) 857- BIKE (844-857-2453)