LATTC has Clicker Technology available to increase the technological infrastructure and capabilities of the college, faculty, students, and staff. Through the Turning Point: Power Point Plug in, instructors can easily track students understanding of classroom concepts while simultaneously captivating their attention. Clicker Information These easy to use devices can integrate technology into a classroom and allow an instructor to track individual student progress. Through Microsoft PowerPoint, instructors’ can create a presentation and acquire real time results from students.
Audience Response Systems Tutorials
How to download TurningPoint…
- Go to www.turningtechnologies.com/downloads.
- Click TurningPoint and then click the link to download the PC or Mac version.
- Enter the required information and click Submit.
- Click the link to start the download.
- Save the file to a specified location.
How to Install TurningPoint (EXE file)…
- Double-click the downloaded setup file.
- Click Next.A window opens and displays the license agreement. Read the license agreement on the screen or click the Print button to send the text to a printer.
- Select the radio button labeled I accept the terms in the license agreement if you accept the terms.
- Click Next.
- Enter the name and organization in the fields provided and click Next.A window opens and displays a message that the computer is ready to install TurningPoint
- Click Install.
The computer installs TurningPoint and displays the Finish button on the page when the process iscomplete.
- Click Finish.Select the Launch TurningPoint checkbox to immediately open the application, or double-click the TurningPoint shortcut on the desktop to open the application.
CREATIVITY IN YOUR PRESENTATION
Please contact Title V Lab for any questions or concerns 213 763 3682