California Residents – $46 per unit
NON-RESIDENT TUITION FEE
$243 per unit + enrollment fee of $46 per unit = $289 per unit (Effective 2016-2017 Academic Year)
$243 per unit + the enrollment fee of $46 per unit = $289 per unit plus a $25 SEVIS fee
Effective Summer 2009, the availability of Non-Resident Tuition Waiver is based on three additional factors:
- The student is a citizen and a resident of a foreign country;
- The student is legally precluded from establishing residency in California;
- The student has an individual financial need
All of the above three conditions must be met to qualify for a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver.
NOTE: The I-Med fees for International Students have also increased to $600.00 for Fall and Spring Semesters.
OTHER FEES INCLUDE:
- Associated Student Fee – (optional) $10 per semester (Fall or Spring), $3 per semester (Winter or Summer).
- Student Representation Fee – $1.00
- Health Services – $11 per semester (Fall or Spring), $8 per semester (Winter or Summer)
- ASO- $7.00
- Parking Fee- $10.00 (Winter/Summer) $20.00 General (Spring/Fall) $27.00 Preferred (Spring/Fall)