Online Transcript Request
**Your first two transcripts are free; if this is your first request for transcript/s you cannot use this service, please use the in-person/mail ordering processing instructions.
To request transcripts online you must submit the fee using a credit card. The National Student Clearinghouse charges a $2.25 convenience fee for processing.
You may order online 24 hours a day 7 days a week directly through the NSC website.
- Go to http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/
- On the home page, select Order or Track a Transcript (direct link)
- Select Los Angeles Trade-Technical College from the drop down menu.
- Click the Submit button.
- You are now on the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) website. Once you are on the NSC website, read the information and select the “Order or Track Transcript” option and carefully follow the instructions for ordering transcripts.
SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) consists of the following nine California Community Colleges: Los Angeles City College (LACC), East Los Angeles College (ELAC), Los Angeles Harbor College (LAHC), Los Angeles Mission College (LAMC), Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC), Los Angeles Southwest College (LASC), Los Angeles Trade Technical College (LATTC), Los Angeles Valley College (LAVC) and West Los Angeles College (WLAC). Effective December 1, 2017, LACCD transitioned from nine college specific transcripts to a single district transcript for all nine colleges.
- If you attended one or more LACCD college since 1974 and beyond, please place the transcript order at the last LACCD college you attended.
- The new multi-college LACCD transcript will reflect both credit and noncredit courses completed at any of the nine LACCD colleges.
Mail-in Transcript Request
All request are processed in 5-10 business days depending on the current volume of requests. Your first two requests for transcripts or verifications are free. If you have any holds on your record, your request cannot be processed until they are cleared. You may submit your requests via fax at 213-763-5386. However, if you need to pay for the request, you must mail a check to the Office of Admissions and Records. The request form is available by clicking on the link above, a PDF reader is necessary to view it.
Mail-in Transcript Fees
|First 2 Requests Ever||Free|
|Subsequent Emergency Requests||$10.00|
These fees apply to both Transcripts and Verifications. Emergency requests are processed 15 – 30 minutes after request is submitted. All fees must be paid before your requests can be processed. If you are not sure if you have to pay fees, please check with the Office of Admissions in JH-118.