LATTC Students….Monday 2/3 begins Ready Week at Trade Tech, which is a time that students prepare for the upcoming Spring semester starting Feb 10th. Now is the time to secure your classes, buy your books and materials, learn the campus and its student services. Our Bridges to Success Center in Mariposa Hall is our hub where students can receive guidance in obtaining various student services. Come by MA-105 this week and ask questions. Get acquainted with what we have to offer. This is all about your Trade Tech experience.
February 3-8 (Week before classes start) Prepare yourself for a successful semester.
February 10-13 & 22 (First week of spring term) Attend class, get engaged and succeed!
Welcome to Trade Tech!
We have designed this guide to assist you with finding key campus services and locations. If you have a question, the Bridges to Success Center (MA105) is the place to get them answered. Key campus services are listed below.
MARIPOSA HALL SERVICES (MA)
- BRIDGES TO SUCCESS CENTER SERVICES – MA 105
- Application Workshops and Assistance
- Adding and Dropping Classes
- K-12 Concurrent Enrollment Processing
- Online Fees/Parking Payment(credit card only, for cash transactions go to the Business Office, ST first floor)
- Fee Receipt
- Student ID Card
- GED Program
- Assessment and College Placement Exam
- Prerequisite Clearance
- Open Computer Lab – MA upper floor
- Disabled Student Programs and Services – MA 100
- Drop-In Counseling – MA 103
- Veterans Student Center – MA 101
- Student Health Center – MA 107
- Academic Connections (Tutoring) – MA 109
- Library – MA upper floor
JUNIPER HALL SERVICES
- Business Office (cash and credit card transactions) – ST 1st floor
- Career/Employment Center – ST 415
- EOP&S – ST 205
- Financial Aid (Fee Waivers only) – ST 314
- GAIN/CalWORKs – ST 403
- International Students – ST 316
- Transcript Request, Petition Processing, Verifications of Enrollment – ST 1st floor
OTHER STUDENT SERVICES NEAR MARIPOSA HALL
- ASO (student government) – RH 105
- Bookstore – CH 102
- Foster Youth Services – CY 324
As a courtesy to our students, we DO NOT issue parking citations during the first week of school, unless someone is violating the disabled and staff parking restrictions. Campus parking includes the Flower Street lot, the Olive Street parking structure, Glory Church and the Grand Avenue lot under the Santa Monica ￼(10) freeway. The LA Mart also provides free overflow parking during the first eight weeks of the semester. Students may purchase a parking permit at the Business Office (cash/credit card transactions) or at Bridges to Success Center (credit card only).