APPLIED SCIENCE BOOTCAMP
CAREERS OF THE FUTURE IN BIOMANUFACTURING, CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY AND PROCESS PLANT TECHNOLOGY
Are you interested in:
- Learning about amazing career opportunities in Science
- Working in teams and on hands-on projects
- Learning about the use of living systems to make products, such as medicine, food products, green energy, fuels, etc
- Entry level positions – $40,000 to $80,000 per year.
- Obtaining a Certificate or A.S. Degree.
START WITH A FREE 2-WEEK BOOTCAMP & 5-WEEK COURSE OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY FOR APPLIED SCIENCE STUDENTS!
- Guest speakers from Biomanufacturing, Chemical and Process Technology industries
- Tour visits to companies
- Receive Success Packet: lab coat and goggles, career guidance, and coaching
Sign Up For Orientation Today!
BRIDGES TO SUCCESS CENTER
Mariposa Hall – (MA) 106
SECOND ORIENTATION SESSION NOW OPEN!!
TUESDAY, JUNE 3RD ASPEN HALL (AH) ROOM 111
5:30 – 7:00 PM
FREE SUMMER 2014 BOOT CAMP SCHEDULE
Week 2: June 16-20th Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 3:00pm
SUMMER BIO 3 or PRPLTK 104 5-week SCHEDULE
June 23 – July 25, 2014 Monday – Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm Friday site visits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone 18+ or High School graduating seniors
- Veterans qualify