August To October 2018
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE IN JUNIPER HALL, ST-314
- Friday August 31 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday September 7 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday September 14 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday September 21 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday September 28 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday October 5 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday October 12 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday October 19 / 9:30-11:30 AM
- Friday October 26 / 9:30-11:30 AM
Financial Aid Fridays are workshops offered by the LATTC Financial Aid Office to
allow students to “drop in” with their questions, complete a FAFSA or CA Dream Act
Application, get help on verification, and gain information on the financial aid process.
If you are filing a 2018/2019 FAFSA/CA Dream Act Application, you will need your
2016 tax information.
The following documents are needed in order to complete the application
- Your Social Security Card and Driver’s License/State Identification Card.
- Your Alien Registration Card (if you are not a U.S. Citizen).
- Your 2016 (see above) Federal income tax return and/or W2 forms (include parent’s
tax information if dependent).
- Parent’s Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Date of Marital Status (if
Note: If you do not come prepared with the required documents in order to complete your application, the Financial Aid staff can only provide guidance on the FAFSA. Please make child care arrangements in advance as children cannot be allowed in the Financial Aid Resource Center.