- It is your responsibility to ensure you are properly registered, request a Registration receipt from the Business Office, ST-109, once you have registered.
- You must adhere to LATTC Standards of Student Conduct
- Keep in mind that you are going to High School and College concurrently, schedule additional study time daily.
- You must officially drop your class, if unable to complete.
- Make the most of your college experience. Challenge yourself and succeed!
Credit Course Repeats / Withdrawals*
- Students have three (3) attempts to successfully pass a course with a “C” or higher throughout the entire Los Angeles Community College District. •A Withdrawal (W) or an Incomplete (I) will now count as an attempt.
- Students may petition to repeat a class for the fourth (4th) time only in cases of extenuating circumstances (e.g. fire, flood, or other extraordinary conditions). Student must meet with an Academic Counselor.
*Exceptions may apply to students who have successfully passed a class due to specific circumstances, such as a legally mandated training, the course content has changed, or significant time has lapsed.