The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available on OCTOBER 1st.
Student should apply for Financial Aid before March 2nd to qualify for the most amount of aid available.
Students can apply for financial aid by going to fafsa.gov
AB 540 Students can apply for financial aid by going to dream.csac.ca.gov
To better serve students needs LATTC has a Financial Aid Lab located in Juniper Hall. Students can attend the lab hours to receive assistance with the financial aid application.
Location: Juniper Hall/ST 214
Monday – Wednesday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
FINANCIAL AID LAB
Location: ST 314 (Computer Lab)
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Phone number: (213) 763-7082 | Email: email@example.com
FAFSA can qualify students for the following aid:
- BOG ( Board of Governors) is a CA state financial aid. BOG can waive student’s tuition.
- BOG A: (students who have this BOG may also apply for EOP & S “Extended Opportunity Programs and Services” to receive extra financial services)
- BOG B: (students who have this BOG may also apply for EOP & S “Extended Opportunity Programs and Services” to receive extra financial services )
- BOG C
- Cal Grant is a GPA is a CA state competitive financial aid
- Cal Grant A: minimum 3.00 high school GPA or minimum 2.40 college GPA
- Cal Grant B: a minimum 2.00 GPA is required
- Pell Grant does not have to be paid back. A student’s Pell Grant amount is dependent on:
- financial need
- cost of attendance
- status as a full-time or part-time student
- student’s plans to attend school for a full academic year or less