http://theyentacenta.com/?go=Binary-Option-Tools-Kings Binary Option Tools Kings
State Approved Degrees and Certificates of Accomplishments You Can Earn:
http://blogs.maryville.edu/?posts=E5052b-Options-Trading E5052b Options Trading
http://shopival.com/?q=Are-Penny-Stocks-Real Are Penny Stocks Real
- High-tech manufacturing applications using newly developed materials are creating a greater need than ever for a highly educated workforce, and nowhere is this truer than in the field of joining and cutting.
- A significant portion of the U.S. energy and transportation infrastructure was constructed in the 1950s and 1960s. Now, 40 to 50 years later, skilled welders are in demand to maintain and update these facilities and structures.
- Jobs that require significant technical skills, such as welding, are expected to increase 50 percent in the next ten years.
- Some 60 percent of the new jobs in the early 21st century will require skills that are currently held by lonely 20% of the current workforce. Welding is a prime example of such skills specialization; the Occupational Outlook Handbook refers to welding an “excellent job prospect” for 2007.
- Advanced technology is creating more uses for welding in the workplace, with a commensurate expansion in employment opportunities.
Resources for Welding Students:
http://shopival.com/?q=Today-Stock-Market-Syrian Today Stock Market Syrian
- American Welding Society – includes information on health and safety, jobs, industry news, affiliations, and more!
- Educational and Technical Articles
- Pipe Welding Articles
- Lincoln Welding – Articles, FAQ’s for the professional and the hobbyist
- Key to Steel – Database and Technical Articles
- Key to Metals - Technical Information and Articles on the world of metals