http://automotorblog.com/?option=Best-Signal-For-Binary-Option-Strategy-Mt4 Best Signal For Binary Option Strategy Mt4
State Approved Degrees and Certificates of Accomplishments You Can Earn:
view The Best Way To Trade Binary Options 100
The Associate in Science degree or Certificate of Completion in Welding Gas and Electric is a full-time program designed for individuals seeking entry level positions in the field. Students enrolling in this program should be able to commit to full-time student status, which is approximately 21 hours per week. This time commitment is necessary to allow for hands-on training with the lab applications used during the course of instruction.
The Certificate of Completion, Welding Gas and Electric Technologies is an evenings-only course of study designed for individuals currently in the field who want to improve their skills or learn new ones.
Los Angeles Trade Technical Colleges welding program is also a Certified Welding Test Center. Individuals seeking certification as a welder can take the required certification exams on site.
The average age of welders in today’s workforce is 54. Many of these people will retire within the next 10 years, creating a tremendous need for skilled and experienced workers to replace them. The U.S. Bureau of Labor predicts a shortage of 250,000 welding professionals by the year 2010.
- High-tech manufacturing applications using newly developed materials are creating a greater need than ever for a highly educated workforce, and nowhere is this truer than in the field of joining and cutting.
- A significant portion of the U.S. energy and transportation infrastructure was constructed in the 1950s and 1960s. Now, 40 to 50 years later, skilled welders are in demand to maintain and update these facilities and structures.
- Jobs that require significant technical skills, such as welding, are expected to increase 50 percent in the next ten years.
- Some 60 percent of the new jobs in the early 21st century will require skills that are currently held by lonely 20% of the current workforce. Welding is a prime example of such skills specialization; the Occupational Outlook Handbook refers to welding an “excellent job prospect” for 2007.
- Advanced technology is creating more uses for welding in the workplace, with a commensurate expansion in employment opportunities.
Resources for Welding Students:
(LATTC does not promote nor endorse these web sites. They are provided for your convenience.)
- American Welding Society – includes information on health and safety, jobs, industry news, affiliations, and more!
- Educational and Technical Articles
- Pipe Welding Articles
- Lincoln Welding – Articles, FAQ’s for the professional and the hobbyist
- Key to Steel – Database and Technical Articles
- Key to Metals - Technical Information and Articles on the world of metals