Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for DSP&S service, the requirements are:
1. Register as LATTC Student and receive a student ID number. This can be done online by clicking “Apply Now” button located at top right corner of LATTC web pages .You may also register as a new student by visiting our admission office at building ST101.
2. Have valid documents concerning your disability. New student must bring the following forms to DSPS:
- Signed Release of Information (can be obtained from DSPS center)
- Verification of Disability such as one of the following:
- Statement indicating the disability or health issue from doctor/agency on their letterhead
- Recent High School IEP with test scores
- DSPS Verification of Disability signed by the doctor/agency
Student who turn in their paperwork (shown above) will be given a follow up appointment with a DSPS Counselor.