The information guide is being disseminated to assist LATTC employees and students in responding to different emergencies that they may confront in the course of their duties or while attending classes. This guide is a summary of the College’s Emergency Response Plan (ERP), a copy of this Emergency Response Summary Plan (ERSP) is located on the Environmental Health and Safety Website. This guide should be posted in a visible area where it will be immediately available during emergency.
Please become familiar with the contents of this guide. In the event of an emergency, it will serve as a quick reference for effective action(s). New employees and students should become familiar with the ERSP as part of the departmental orientation program.
LATTC-Sheriff Telephone Numbers For Emergency
In case of an emergency, you should immediately contact the College’s Sheriff’s Office on campus
- Dial Ext 3611 or 911 to reach the College Sheriff’s office from any campus phone
- You may also press the extension button marked “EMERGENCY”, on all campus phones.
- Pick up the campus emergency blue telephone station “dial direct” to Sheriff’s Office
- If you are using a campus pay phone, you may dial *80 to reach the Sheriff’s office.
- If you use your cell phone you may dial 213-763-3611 to connect to Sheriff’s office.
- You may dial 213-747-0973 to connect you with the College Sheriff from any telephone, even if campus experience phone system outage
Please note if you dial 911 from your cell phone or pay phone on campus, it will not connect directly to the College Sheriff’s, but it will connect to outside emergency services