Additional Supportive Services for Eligible Single Parents
Students may be eligible for the CARE program if they satisfy the following requirements:
1. JOIN EOPS – must be an active EOPS student, who has received a book-grant
2. SUBMIT PINK Agency Certification Form – Available in ST-205. Take to case worker to complete and return to ST-205.
This form verifies:
- Single parent head of household
- Calworks Cash Aid Recipient
- Have at least one child 14 years of age or younger.
3. ATTEND A CARE ORIENTATION
BENEFITS OF CARE
10 mealtickets a month to use in the the college cafeteria worth $6.00 each
Non-Replaceable when lost
Care Grants $$
CARE grant given at the end of semester to help with childcare during study time
CARE ORIENTATION DATES (TBA)
Reminder: Every Fall semester new and continuing students must
submit a new CARE application and attend the CARE Orientation.
If you need further assistance contact Aura (CGCA) at (213) 763-7117