Who is Eligible?
- Recipient of Financial Aid BOGG Fee Waiver
- BOGG A and B only
- Full-Time Student
- 12 units
- *6 units for DSPS
- Have Less Than 70 College Units Completed
- excluding ESL, remedial coursework and certain majors
- No More Than 6 Consecutive Semesters With EOPS
- California Resident (living in CA for one year and one day)
Also, meet educationally disadvantaged criteria: As of October 24, 1987, Title V regulations state that in order for a student to be eligible to receive EOPS (Extended Opportunity Program and Services), she/he must be educationally disadvantaged as determined by the EOPS director or the designee (Article 2, section 56220 e). In making that determination for the student, the EOPS director or designee shall consider one or more of the following factors:
1. The student did not qualify for enrollment into the minimum level English or mathematics course that is applicable to the associate degree.
2. The student did not graduate from high school or did not obtain a G.E.D.
3. The student graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.50 on a 4.00 scale.
4. The student was previously enrolled in high school or college remedial education.
5. Other factors as determined by the EOPS Director or Designee
Attend an EOPS orientation. For a list of dates and times, come to the EOPS Office in JH-205