Financial Aid Info
|Financial Aid Office: Juniper Hall, 1st Floor
Financial Aid Lab: ST-314 Computer Lab
Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Closed weekends and holidays
|Phone Number: (213)763-7082
School Code: 001227
|QLess – Send a text to get in line
Text “LATTC” to (213)267-3105
- Deadline to submit all Financial Aid Appeal Forms (Reinstatement and/or Extension):
Fall ’18 November 2, 2018 Winter ’19 January 25, 2019 Spring ’19 April 19, 2019 Summer ’19 July 12, 2019
- The last day to submit a loan information for:
Fall ’18 November 2, 2018 Spring ’19 April 19, 2019
- Important Information – Disbursement
- It will take approximately 2 days for the disbursement funds to be deposited to a BankMobile Vibe account from the Disbursement date shown in the SIS system. (For students who opted to open the BankMobile Vibe account only)
- It will take approximately 3-5 days for the disbursement funds to be deposited to an ACH account from the Disbursement date shown in the SIS system. (For students who opted to have their disbursement wired to their personal bank account)
- Disbursements and Refunds defined:Please note: “Disbursement” does not mean “REFUND”. “Disbursement” means the financial aid awards have been applied to your student account. “Refund” means the credit balance owed to you will be sent to the your bank or Bank Mobile account.
To view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, visit VibeAccount.com | Client Contracts & Profile
- Fall 2016 BOG Fee Waiver Changes (English) (Spanish)
- California College Promise Grant PDF (formerly the Board of Governors Fee Waiver)
WHAT IS FINANCIAL AID?
The purpose of student financial aid is to provide financial assistance to students who, without such aid, would be unable to attend college. Although it is expected that students and parents will make a maximum effort to meet the cost of education, financial aid is available to fill the gap between family resources and the annual educational expenses. Financial aid is intended to supplement the family’s existing income/financial resources and should not be depended upon as the sole means of income to support other non-educational expenses.
Financial aid is available from various sources such as federal and state governments, institutional, and community organizations, as well as individual donors. Financial aid can be awarded in the form of grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, or a combination of these.
Let’s get started…
SCHOOL CODE: 001227
SCHOOL CODE: 001227
- Net Price Calculator
- How To Use Mylaccdcard Without Fees
- View our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank