Financial Aid Website
WELCOME TO TRADE TECH FINANCIAL AID DEPARTMENT
Financial Aid Announcements
- Financial Aid Direct Loan Money Management Workshop will be available to sign-up on Jan 13, 2015 (Tuesday) in ST-314 (Spaces are limited!)
- The last day to submit a Direct Loan application for Fall 2014 is Friday Dec 05, 2014 at 12 pm in ST-314 (No late applications will be accepted!)
- The last Financial Aid Appeal workshop for Fall 2014 is Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- The last Direct Loan workshop will be held on Saturday Dec 13, 2014
- Student must have an approval letter before signing up for the Loan workshop
WHAT IS FINANCIAL AID?
The purpose of student financial aid is to provide financial assistance to students who, without such aid, would be unable to attend college. Although it is expected that students and parents will make a maximum effort to meet the cost of education, financial aid is available to fill the gap between family resources and the annual educational expenses. Financial aid is intended to supplement the family’s existing income/financial resources and should not be depended upon as the sole means of income to support other non-educational expenses.
Financial aid is available from various sources such as federal and state governments, institutional, and community organizations, as well as individual donors. Financial aid can be awarded in the form of grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, or a combination of these.
Let’s get started…
SCHOOL CODE: 001227
SCHOOL CODE: 00122700