Financial Aid Website
Hours of operation:
|Location: Juniper Hall/ST 214
Office (ST-214) HoursMonday – Wednesday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
|Location: ST 314 (Computer Lab)
Computer Lab (ST-314) HoursMonday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Phone number: (213) 763-7082 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid TV
- Starting May 4, 2016 Higher One customers will have access to Allpoint ATMs
- On May 4, 2016 the ATMs on campus will be removed from service until further notice.
- The last day to submit Financial Aid Appeal Forms (Reinstatement and/or Extension) for Summer 2016 is on July 28, 2016
- The last day to submit Financial Aid Appeal Forms (Reinstatement and/or Extension) for Spring 2016 is on June 03, 2016
- The last day to submit a Loan information for Spring 2016 is May 06, 2016
- Important Information – Fall 2016 BOG Fee Waiver Changes (English) (Spanish)
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver
WHAT IS FINANCIAL AID?
The purpose of student financial aid is to provide financial assistance to students who, without such aid, would be unable to attend college. Although it is expected that students and parents will make a maximum effort to meet the cost of education, financial aid is available to fill the gap between family resources and the annual educational expenses. Financial aid is intended to supplement the family’s existing income/financial resources and should not be depended upon as the sole means of income to support other non-educational expenses. Financial aid is available from various sources such as federal and state governments, institutional, and community organizations, as well as individual donors. Financial aid can be awarded in the form of grants, loans, work-study, scholarships, or a combination of these.
Let’s get started…
SCHOOL CODE: 001227
SCHOOL CODE: 00122700