Board of Governors Fee Waiver

We encourage all students to apply using the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application (for AB 540 students)  so that they will be considered for all available financial aid programs. Binary Option Hedge Strategies Low Deposit

Real Estate Investing With No Money

  • A California resident or are classified as an AB 540 student, and
  • You are enrolled in at least one unit Publicly Traded Tobacco Stocks Work Of Forex In Winter Time

link Make Money Selling Pet Products Online


Method B:  Qualify by Income Standards

You and/or your family must meet the specified income standards by household size.


Method C:  Student Aid Applicants

You may be eligible if you have applied for financial aid via the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application (for AB 540 students) and you have been determined to have sufficient financial need.


Special Criteria:  Dependent’s Fee Waiver

You are eligible if you have a Certification from the California Department of Veterans Affairs or the National Guard Adjutant General that you qualify for a Dependent’s Fee Waiver.

If you are a dependent of deceased law enforcement/ fire suppression personnel killed in the line of duty, you must show documentation from the public agency employer of record.


Congressional Medal of Honor

If you are a recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor or a child of a recipient, submit documentation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.


Surviving Dependents of Terrorist Attacks on 9/11/2001

You are eligible if you are a dependent of a victim of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.  Submit documentation from the California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board.


Domestic Partnership

If you are in a Registered Domestic Partnership (RDP), you will  be treated as an independent, married student to determine eligibility for the BOG Fee Waiver and will need to provide income and household information for your domestic partner.  If you are a dependent student and your parent is in a Registered Domestic Partnership, you will be treated the same as a student with married parents and income and household information will be required from the parent’s domestic partner. This is applicable to state aid only, not federal aid.



Students cannot receive financial aid, including the BOG Fee Waiver, for enrollment in audited classes.  No exceptions to this policy can be made.



The Admissions Office determines the residency status for all students.  Effective Summer 2012, the enrollment fee for a California resident is $46.00 per unit*.  Enrollment fees may be waived for students who are eligible for a Board of Governors (BOG) Fee Waiver.

(* fees are subject to change)



Assembly Bill 540 (AB 540) allows qualified students to be exempt from paying out-of-state tuition at public colleges and universities in California.  Contact your Admissions Office to determine if you qualify under this classification.



The tuition fee for non-resident out-of-state students is $197.00* and the capital outlay fee is $25 per semester. Non-resident students are not eligible for the BOG Fee Waiver.

(* Tuition and fee rates are subject to change)