To complete the LATTC GetSAP workshop please follow the instructions below:
1. Access the System
- Go to the Online LATTC GetSAP Workshop
- Log in or register as a new user using your LACCD email address and create a password.
2. Complete the Session
- Once in the SAP Workshop page, click on the Dashboard link at the top.
- Complete the session entitled, Understanding Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and the Financial Aid SAP Appeal Process. The session should take around 60 minutes.
- Save the Congratulations page to confirm you passed the session into a PDF file.
Once you complete the workshop you may then access the online appeal form.
- If appealing for not meeting the minimum GPA and/or Completion Rate, complete the Reinstatement Appeal Form.
- The link to the reinstatement form will be provided upon successfully completing the Get SAP “Understanding Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and the Financial Aid SAP Appeal Process “ workshop.
- The link will be on your Congratulatory email.
- If appealing for having attempted 150% or more units of your academic program, complete the Petition for Extension form.
- For the Petition for Extension, meet with your Academic Counselor to complete a comprehensive Student Educational Plan (SEP)PeopleSoft.
- The result of your Appeal will be provided to you via your LACCD student email account within 45 days of submitting your completed appeal form.
Thank you LATTC Financial Aid Department & SAP Appeals Coordinator