Scholarships are gifts awarded to students for various reasons and do not have to be repaid
Scholarships are offered through Los Angeles Trade Technical College as well as several departments, foundation and community groups that are external to the college. Scholarships are generally awarded on the basis of academic merit, leadership, talent, and/or community service. Financial need is a criterion for some but not all scholarships. Eligibility criteria, application procedures and deadlines may vary by program.
Los Angeles Trade Technical College scholarships are available through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Many community organizations, foundations and businesses offer scholarships. Start your research early by browsing the scholarship directories and using the free search engines on the web. Also, contact the personnel offices of companies in your area or where your parents work to see if they offer scholarships. Scholarship leads may also be listed in magazines or on web sites related to your interests or skills.
- FastWeb (Paying for School just got easier)
- StudentScholarships (The Largest Scholarship Database on the Web)
- ShiftInsurance (The Drive to Learn Scholarship) (Application Deadline: May 1st, 2015)
- JVS Scholarship Program 2015 (Online Application Period: January 15, 2015 to March 15, 2015)
- ASIST (Adult Students in Scholastic Transition) Scholarship Application (Deadline: April 15, 2015)
- GM Scholarship (Automotive Retail SCHOLARSHIP for Women) (Deadline: April 15, 2015)
- Dr. Polly Garstka Scholarship Application (Deadline: March 06, 2015)