Please fill out the appropriate petition and return it before the deadline.
For More Information, please contact A&R
Admissions and Records ~ Juniper Hall – 118
400 West Washington Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Spring 2017 Graduates and Certification: February 6 through March 17th
- If you have attended any colleges or universities outside the Los Angeles Community College District and will be using coursework toward an Associate’s degree, Certificate of Achievement or GE Certification, we require official transcripts to be on file with our office. This also applies to any coursework taken within our District prior to Spring 1974. AP test scores must be requested via www.studentclearinghouse.org and mailed directly to the Admissions & Records Office. Transcripts from other institutions must be mailed directly to the Admissions & Records Office by the respective colleges for credit.
- If you are going to use courses from colleges or universities outside of the California Community College system, you should make an appointment with a counselor for a transcript evaluation to determine which courses can be used towards your degree or certification. It is highly recommended that all students who start at LATTC meet with a counselor to discuss their transfer educational goals.
- Please see Counseling for CSU or IGETC Certifications.
- The results of your degree/certificate evaluation will be sent via U.S. mail before the end of the semester in which the application is filed.
- Students who would like to receive their degree or certificate via mail may do so by including a written request with the Application for Degree or Certificate form.
- Please notify Admissions & Records of any personal information changes such as name, address, etc.NAME WILL APPEAR ON DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE AS IT APPEARS ON THE APPLICATION.
We wish you good luck in your future educational endeavors.