New International Student Center Site

We have done a complete makeover to our site and the college’s. ¬†We will be using this to keep you updated on all of the latest news.

18 Responses to “New International Student Center Site”

1. Nicole
    05. Jun, 2009 at 9:42 am #

Hello this is Nicole. I am an international student attending LATTC. I like the new “face lift” of the website.

2. LATTC DSO - A. Sandico
    05. Jun, 2009 at 9:46 am #

Hello students! Please note that the Fall 2009 application deadline for students outside the USA is July 1st. The deadline for F-1 transfer students studying in the USA is August 21st. Contact us for more information.

• Nicole
      05. Jun, 2009 at 11:22 am #

Thank you for posting the deadline for Fall 2009 for both incoming NEW students and transfer students.

3. Svenja
    06. Jun, 2009 at 2:33 pm #

Hi, this is Svenja! I am a former international student of Trade-Tech and just wanted to say, that I miss my friends there! You guys are great :-)

• sandicac
      26. Jun, 2009 at 12:24 pm #

Hi Svenja! It’s great to hear from you. We miss you too. Congrats again on graduating and transferring to Cal State LA.

4. Svenja
    06. Jun, 2009 at 2:34 pm #

Btw: I like the “face lift” of the website, too!

5. abidakun opeyemi
    10. Jun, 2009 at 3:02 am #

i,m applying as international student which acct do i pay d application fee of $35 into.i need assistance of you guys,i dont know how to about it (i mean how process the application,anybody with wayforward should call me on this + or thu above address

• sandicac
      24. Jun, 2009 at 2:06 pm #

The $35 application fee can be paid to LATTC.

6. NINA TAPSOBA
    01. Jul, 2009 at 12:33 am #

HELLO!MY NAME IS NINA.MY COUNTRY IS BURKINA FASO.I WANT TO DO ENGLISH IN YOUR COLLEGE;I M 19OLD AND I M A FRESHMAN.IN MY COUNTRY WE SPEAK FRENCH.ACEPT ME IN YOUR COLLEGE PLEASE

• sandicac
      13. Jul, 2009 at 10:15 am #

Hi Nina. We welcome your application! Applicants from Burkina Faso are required to submit a TOEFL score. While LATTC does offer college credit English as a Second Language Classes (ESL), we do not have an intensive English language program. Please see our admissions requirement for more information.

7. VAZGEN
    29. Jul, 2009 at 4:36 pm #

Hello,

My name is Vasgen . At the moment I’m in USA. I’m from in Kazakstan
    I wonder if its possible for me to enter the LATTC College. I’d like to study English as a second language and also. Could you advise me what my next steps would be? And how much would it cost me?
    I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

• sandicac
      10. Aug, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

Hi Vasgen. If you are currently here on a B-1/2 Visa, you will have to apply for a change of status (F-1 Visa) before you enroll at LATTC. While we do offer college level ESL courses, we do not currently issue I-20s for ESL because we do not have an intensive English Language Program. Applicants are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The approximate cost per semester including full-coverage health insurance is about $3,200.

8. Abilaksha
    31. Jul, 2009 at 10:40 pm #

Do you provide housing for international student? please do let me know becaue I will be enrolling during the spring. Thank you.

• Bradley Vaden
      01. Aug, 2009 at 9:38 pm #

We do not provide housing for international students.

• sandicac
        10. Aug, 2009 at 4:18 pm #

Most of our international students live with family members or in apartments within the surrounding neighborhood.

9. Yivi
    14. Aug, 2009 at 6:50 pm #

Hi, my name is yivi, i would like to take ESL classes cause i relly need it for my job, im mexican and im a spanish teacher, but ido still need learn english, please send me more info…thanks..

• sandicac
      17. Aug, 2009 at 10:38 am #

Hi Yivi. Yes, we do offer ESL classes here. Are you trying to apply for an F-1 student visa? If not, then you do not need to go through the International Students Center. Please contact our college information center at (213) 763-5337.

10. Laziza
    27. Oct, 2009 at 9:57 pm #

Hi! when is your deadline for spring semester admission