Learning Skills Website
The Learning Skills Center provides basic skills credit courses to all students to help ensure success in their academic, career, and personal endeavors.
For Fall 2010 semester, the Learning Skills Center will be unveiling a newly re-designed lab to meet the needs of the students. In this new Center, students will be the central focus.
The Center will include the following features:
- Designated areas for Reading, Writing and Math
- Instructors and tutors to provide individualized attention to students
- Computer –assisted learning enhanced by individualized worksheets and on-line web resources
- In-class instruction in Math (LS 10A), Reading (Dev. Com 35 & DC 23), and Study Skills (LS 68 & LS 41)
- Collaboration with the Reading, Writing, and Tutoring Centers to provide extra assistance to boost student success
For further information, contact:
(213) 763 – 3738
Center Hours: Monday –Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
All services through The Learning Skills Center are available to currently enrolled LATTC students. Students must have an LATTC ID card