New Students, here are the recommended Steps to Enroll in Juniper Hall (JH)!
Juniper Hall is the Student Services (ST) Building located at 2115 S. Grand Ave
1. Submit an Application online. If you are interested in attending our college, you may attend an Application Workshop, Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00am, Room 301. Note: The application takes between 48-72 business hours to be processed. If after three business days you have not received an email from LATTC, please visit the Admissions and Records department on campus.
2. Apply for financial aid online at www.fafsa.gov; LATTC’s school code is 001227. If you need assistance with the financial aid application visit the Financial Aid Lab in Room 314.
3. Take the TABE Diagnostic and Get LATTC identification card in Room 303.
4. Speak to a counselor during the Counseling Institute group session. Sign up at the Information Center in the Lobby.
5. Attend a New Student Orientation. Sign up for the orientation at the Information Center in the Lobby.
6. Register for Classes. You may register online for classes anytime on or after your enrollment date. For more information about how to register for classes online using the Student Information System, click here.
7. Pay for fees, parking permit ($20 for General; $27 for Preferred) in the Business Office (JH- Lobby) or online through the SIS system. Health fees are mandatory.