Links to Resources
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions for PeopleSoft
- Office 365 / PeopleSoft SIS FAQ* (LACCD Site)
- PeopleSoft FAQ for Faculty
- Fall 2017 Registration Dates (Detailed List)
Get to know your New Student Portal
LATTC along with LACCD has launched a new student portal. The New Portal will allow you view your class schedule, academic deadlines, apply for graduation, swap classes, add courses to your shopping cart, make payments , view financial aid and much more.
Here are some things we would like you to know:
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP 🙂
- If you have trouble logging in to your student portal and are not able to reset your password please stop by Bridges to Success Center with a picture ID (CA ID, Passport, High School ID etc.) to receive assistance.
- You MUST make all enrollment payments (health fees, registration fees, tuition fees) ONLINE using either a Debit or Credit Card. Business Office will accept cash payments only. You have until the August 15 to pay your fees or make arrangements with the Business Office.
How to Guides: