- Academic and Non-Teaching Employment: The Los Angeles Community College District handles application processing for all academic (Certificated), non-teaching (Classified) and administrative (management) positions for the College.
- Student Employment: The Student Employment Center offers a job board for students who are seeking off-campus full- or part-time employment.
- e7 Internships: The Los Angeles Community College District has launched the e7 Interns Program, designed to connect students with internship opportunities available at firms providing products and/or services to the nine LACCD colleges under the Proposition A/AA Bond Program. Career areas in which internships may be available include Architecture and Engineering, Construction Management, Business and Legal services, Human Resources, Drafting and Graphics, and Computer Technology.
- Financial Aid: The Federal College Work Study Program has on and off campus jobs for students eligible for Federal financial aid.
- Internal Classified Job Opportunities: Open to current employees of the LACCD only. These announcements are posted by the LACCD Personnel Commission.�
- Outside Employment Leads: Professional Organizations, which post help wanted ads and other leads to potential employment can be found here. Los Angeles Trade Tech College and the Los Angeles Community College District are providing these postings as a service for employers and potential employees, and no validation, verification or warranty has been made or assumed by the College or District regarding any employer or potential employee’s use of information on the site.