- Academic and Non-Teaching Employment: The Los Angeles Community College District handles application processing for all academic (Certificated), non-teaching (Classified) and administrative (Management) positions for the College.
- Student Employment: The Student Employment Center offers a job board for students who are seeking off-campus full- or part-time employment.
- BuildLACCD: The Los Angeles Community College District has launched the BuildLACCD Program, designed to connect students with internship opportunities available at firms providing products and/or services to the nine LACCD colleges under the Proposition A/AA Bond Program. Career areas in which internships may be available include Architecture and Engineering, Construction Management, Business and Legal services, Human Resources, Drafting and Graphics, and Computer Technology.
- Financial Aid: The Federal College Work Study Program has on and off campus jobs for students eligible for Federal financial aid.
- Internal Classified Job Opportunities: Open to current employees of the LACCD only. These announcements are posted by the LACCD Personnel Commission.