Conflict Resolution


  • Option One – Student Conflict Resolution On-line Form (do not use regarding a final grade – see chart below)
  • Option Two – In-Person (green form)
    Option Two form can be printed out (click on link above) or obtained from the Department Chair’s office, and must be completed prior to meeting with the Academic Dean. Signatures must be present on the Option Two form to have a meeting with the area Dean. Option Two process goes through the area Dean of Academic Affairs. The area Dean will set up a meeting with the student, the department chair and the instructor to resolve the issue.

Student/Instructor Conflict Resolution Quick Reference Flow Chart for Step One


Please note that these steps are to be followed ONLY after no resolution with the instructor or other campus personnel with whom there was conflict or complaint, could be resolved.

Student Complaint Conflict Process Map