Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) & Student Area Outcomes (SAOs)
- The Student Services Division provides support services to a diverse student population consistent with the mission of the college.
- The Student Services Division provides an environment for our students that enhance personal and civic responsibility, aesthetic opportunities, shared governance and life-long learning enhancement.
- The Student Services Division supports a student-centered learning environment which provides state-of-the-art technology access regardless of service location or delivery method.
- The Student Services Division focuses on equitable access for enrollment, orientation, special services, counseling and guidance and a progress-driven environment.
- The Student Services Division utilizes various research-driven processes and informational data to assist in planning and to create a culture of evidence.
- Student Services Programs are designed to maintain appropriate levels of services that will support and enhance student understanding and appreciation of diversity.
- Student Services Programs continually re-evaluates retention and persistent strategies that will enhance early alert programs and tutorial services.