At LATTC, you can complete your freshman and sophomore equivalent coursework, then transfer to the college or university of your choice as a junior! LATTC offers courses that fulfill lower division general education and major requirements to transfer in most areas of study. Compared to a four
year institution: at LATTC, you can create a schedule that meets your availability or needs, have smaller classes, have lower tuition, apply for fee waivers and with a sound transfer plan, take only the courses you need…Transfer Smart!
The University Transfer Center (UTC) offers a variety of resources, services and strategies to explore, discover and create your personal transfer pathway. The UTC is committed to helping you actualize your transfer goal as a partner in your planning no matter where you want to transfer.
Juniper Hall, ST-203 Summer 2017
Monday – Friday 11:00 am to 4:00 pm How are we doing?
Please help us improve our services.
Click here for the UTC Survey
- Spring 2017 OPEN Counseling course for transfer students:
- Counseling 22; The Transfer Process
- Section #: 1190 Fridays
- 12:10pm to 2:15
- Starts March 24th Ends May 19th
- Register online now!
- Meet a university admissions rep: Contact the University Transfer Center for a list of visiting college and universities
- California State University Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
- Transfer Guarantee to Historically Black Colleges and Universities!
- Connect with Universities: Participate in virtual college fairs and chat live with university admissions representatives through PREPTALK and CollegeWeekLive. It’s FREE, sign -up today!
- It’s never too late to file a FAFSA for the 2017-18 academic year.