How are we doing? Please help us improve our services. Click here for the UTC Survey
Start your Bachelor’s degree at L. A. Trade Tech College!
At LATTC, you can complete your freshman and sophomore equivalent coursework, then transfer to the college or university of your choice as a junior! LATTC offers courses that fulfill lower division general education and major requirements to transfer in most areas of study. Compared to a four year institution: at LATTC, you can create a schedule that meets your availability or needs, have smaller classes, have lower tuition, apply for fee waivers and with a sound transfer plan, take only the courses you need…Transfer Smart!
The University Transfer Center (UTC) offers a variety of resources, services and strategies to explore, discover and create your personal transfer pathway. The UTC is committed to helping you actualize your transfer goal as a partner in your planning no matter where you want to transfer.
Juniper Hall, ST-203 Spring 2017
- Monday 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am to noon
- Spring 2017 OPEN Counseling course for transfer students:
- Counseling 22; The Transfer Process
- Section #: 1190 Fridays
- 12:10pm to 2:15
- Starts March 24th Ends May 19th
- Register online now!
- Spring Transfer Fair: April 12, 2017, 10 am to 1:00 pm. East Mariposa Hall walkway. Come and explore the options at various opportunities at colleges and universities interested in LA Trade Tech students.
- Meet a university admissions rep: Contact the University Transfer Center for a list of visiting college and universities
- California State University Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
- Transfer Guarantee to Historically Black Colleges and Universities!
- Connect with Universities: Participate in virtual college fairs and chat live with university admissions representatives through PREPTALK and CollegeWeekLive. It’s FREE, sign -up today!
- It’s never too late to file a FAFSA for the 2017-18 academic year. Review the new changes.